Tuesday 9 September 2014

Rihanna

Rihanna-nice-pic-new-and-HD-wallpaper-1


Robin Rihanna Fenty was the accountant Monica Braithwaite and Ronald {} in the storage manager that Fenty was born in the parish of St. Michael Barbados. Her mother is African from Africa to Barbados and Guyana {known as 'Redlegs' in the Caribbean} English / Scottish / Irish ancestors is her father. Lived the life of the island is the best sixth form girl Combermere School Rihanna normal. Mariah Carey was performing 'Hero' in the school talent show Rihanna won numerous beauty pageants are. About the producer when she had one of her friends on holiday in Barbados with his wife, a native Evan Rogers from New York had changed her life forever. Rogers arranged to go to New York to meet the CEO of Def Jam Records Jay -Z her. He knew she would be successful as incredible to hear her sing. She is signed to Def Jam when she was 16. Since then, she has to accumulate a remarkable success. 


The school's sixth form similar to a high school in the United States attended the Combermere. 
Performing 'Hero' Mariah Carey at her school talent show. 
She won a beauty contest at the school. 
Her father is from Barbados and her mother is from Guyana. Rihanna's Bajan father was a descendant of African grandfather is Reginald Leslie Fort. White is a Scottish English and Irish ancestry are the father of Adrian Fenty is Grandma Betty. Rihanna's mother is African-Guyanese descent. 
She has two younger brothers Rorrey and Rajad. 
I called someone to respect and take care of the record label Island Def Jam artist Pepe Dobson her friend and she said in an interview. Perform the music she truly loves with a fellow black artist writing songs. 


Rihanna-nice-pic-new-and-HD-wallpaper-2





Rihanna-nice-pic-new-and-HD-wallpaper-3


 08 took place in the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list. 
Do not stop the music sampling somethin 'I want to ingest' Michael Jackson in his "Thriller" album in her song '. 
# 15 took place in the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list. 
According to Fashion Lifestyle she has her music career with her trademark is her long Medium Straight Brown {2006} take-off 150 or more black bob hairstyle {2007} {2008} and a short cropped look are 2005 I was from. 
The $ 15 million estimated in the {Source} 2008 - Forbes Magazine. 
Over 75,000,000 times combined with the tag 'Digital Download Queen "due to her songs being downloaded. 
Her third studio album "Good Girl Gone Bad '{2007} It was in 2007 the world's third highest selling album, and it sold in August 2008 was only 8,000,000 copies worldwide and the highest, one had the number three Hot 100 the number of worldwide hits. 
Appeared on the cover of Italian Vogue for Couture 'edition extreme there. [September 2009]. 
She was sentenced to one year of domestic violence counseling as a result of his attack on probation for five years six months of community service in February 2009 [29 August 2009] to her ex-boyfriend Chris Brown (Chris Brown) is. 
Good with Katy Perry (Katy Perry) and friends. 
'R rating' was the third number one single in the sixth United States with her 'Rude Boy' of her fourth studio album from her. This is the most successful female artist of the last 10 years of her. 
Brown was a late night at the time turned out to be a physical attack on Rihanna later caught after a domestic dispute with her a few hours before the show starts boyfriend Chris Brown (Chris Brown) is the February 2009 Grammy Awards for his performance in the clear. 
This is the highest paid female celebrity to sit in the front row at a fashion show she She estimated $ 80,000 behind Beyonce who pay reoeul estimated 100,000 months. 
A big fan of Prodigy and Chase and Status dipe mode. She has worked as a chase status call since then sole milteonreul until 3 am on her album 'Rated R'. 
She is the most successful artist of the past 10 years have sold 62 million records since 2005. The artist's first digital singles have sold five times platinum her now as well. 
Broke his own record with her ​​seventh American number one goal. Became the seventh number one five years of her 'Love the way you lie is "with Eminem and. It offers a lot of artists over the last 10 years in most things to her. 
Hot 100 singles have achieved one of the old number. She was one of the three has her first single to go to number one in 2010 will be achieved only after a second woman in American history. [In May 2011]. 
She was the only woman in the United Kingdom; 3 10 This song is the one from the 'UK Official Chart' writer is only 52 years. She also became the first female artist; The number of days for five consecutive years in the history of the chart. 
To do so only non-Australian art autumn month and she has her for the past 20 years in Australia the same year and seven number one singles of 2011 holds. 
2,800,000 copies of the 'noisy' in her fifth studio album sales worldwide three months. The album is also her business "Rihanna Entertainment" [In 2011] the launch of the show. 
Rihanna was named the Digital Songs Artist of the 2000s decade of Billboard. 
The estimated $ 143 million worth. [May the Forbes 2011. 
Debate on 'S & M' has been banned in 11 countries in her work of the music video's release. This is the second video of Rihanna being banned in many countries due to natural cause controversy Province 'is Te Amo'. 
You are able to reach the more than 1.2 billion YouTube views on her official Vevo page on March 1. 
She was named one of the 100 actions of the past century, Q Magazine. November 2009. 
Grace Young was a cover of American Vogue - March 2011 - a black woman. 
Britney Spears on the Billboard Hot 100, featuring the song S & M. 10 No. 1 songs 번째 her 
Rihanna was mistakenly announced as the winner of the Viewer's Choice Award at the 2011 BET Awards. It was her boyfriend Chris Brown award at a later time ago (Chris Brown) She's a real winner. 
2010 FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World" was recorded in the UK top 43 list. 
2011 'Sexiest Woman' [October 12, 2011 - Named by Esquire magazine. Provide the title of 'Sexiest Female' at other celebrities are annual Esquire. 
Stop shooting borrowed the land to set up in Ireland in the video while shooting a music video for her song, and he left the land dispute with the state of the severe exposure of Rihanna after the crew requested costumes and naked farmer that 'we found love', he regarded as 'inappropriate'. {2011}. 
14 tattoos so far in 2011 she has. 
In a 2011 interview with Esquire Rihanna said Chris Brown fans of music by her. 
11 is a song of her 'We Found Love'. 
Beyonce and Jay -Z with friends. 
Sponsor a bachelorette party for her best friend Katy Perry (Katy Perry) in 2010. 
'Britney Spears {45}% of the vote to all' were to receive 11% of all votes {} after the 2011 3rd Best Music Video Selection "in the 2011 Billboard Song Lian online survey to end our world find the love this Lady Gaga (Lady Gaga) method '{23% of all votes} birth. Britney Spears won for Best Awards Show Performance at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards Rihanna. 
In 2012, she was Chris Brown (Chris Brown) and cooperation. The fourth single was released a remix of her 24th birthday with {her} to Rihanna, Chris Brown 'birthday cake' on February 20, 2012. "If the story is a story." Comes from one of her albums Released a remix of "Turn the music 'with his song Ryan Brown is also 
$ 53 million of earnings and ranked 4th in the Forbes Celebrity 100 in 2012. 
Is one of the most influential figures in the world of Times {2012} 100. 
Born on Saturday at noon. 
Was arrested on August 17, 2005 in Berlin does not have a visa to enter the country. Was detained two hours before she was released on a temporary visa. 
# 11 took place in the "Hot 100" list of Maxim's in 2014. 
Individual index {29} 
I love the high-risk people {}. I do not like cream puff who tacky. Usually they will not hurt a good person. They'll pull out the chair for you and the whole nine yards. Everything is perfect and boring. I love you like a dangerous edge. Thrill of the day. 
Wear clothes [fashion]. Do not let them wear you. 
"Russian Roulette" music video in my presentation [presented Williams - hot! 
I love flirting at the moment. Single, and I'm enjoying my freedom. But sometimes I do not give my phone number. OK, but I love the boy from the top down. 
He [the man was what she needed to raise - good in bed size problem. Know what I mean? Inner beauty as well, but calculated, it is not fun without toys. 
I was surprised, really - her music sound change] Everyone likes to have a new job and started to change my image. When I'm 22 now, I have signed a 16-year-old. Will naturally change my music taste and image. It's not what I'm forced to come natural to me. Sometimes I really like to be like me ... other times like the light and the dark lady. 
We try and unrealistic, and the career of his [size zero models - they should not be like a size zero health problems. Do you want to model because they like human mannequins by the fashion industry trying to pressure not to thin. They know that we are loved and we recommend that you buy a certain size, we look at the clothes on a mannequin in a shop window we have. They want to sell clothes - size zero models is they have reason. However, you must remember that every day is not possible or practical to have you as a woman. "
We know that a large portion of the fanbase that I [the homophobia] gay. They showed me love from the beginning. Means in all industries within captivating gay people in my dancers. You can not do this kind of, I'm gay pop star! Hurts to read fan mail from one call to the name of my fans like me. 
Fluctuations in weight but I do not weigh myself every day. I am 5 feet 8 inches around 7 pounds of weight 9st. 
- Cheryl Cole on - I think she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. How you like that this is the same body with the same dimples and hair do with a face like that so caught? And this is what is wrong about it to a successful career. 
When he interviewed me on TV [Russell Brand] I first met him. I'm sick it's the worst interview I've ever had ... there was nothing fun to me. I thought the interview was stupid on my part. I'll talk about why this stupid? He wanted to throw it again. 
I live where I spend more time there than sending {London} from LA. London seems more at home. 
We work with some of music actually - the duet work with Katy Perry (Katy Perry), and - hell yeah. I want to travel with Katie. She is a rock star. When I see her living like a colorful rock star offers the feeling she's just funny. 
I provide a wonderful wedding in India because she [the plan a bachelorette party for Katy Perry (Katy Perry)]. So I'm like 'OK, I do have to match how do now?' We have time to plan, so it's the end of the year. 
When [on Katy Perry - I first met her, I felt a sense of humor so that was not an edit button like she really was not fun for her character. 
I will not forgive myself now, it was a crazy week was a crazy time - missing the wedding of her friend Katy Perry (Katy Perry)]. I managed to switch. I am really sad to have missed it. 
I do not plan to age [in a child with. It may be that from now on. It may be ten years from now. The right every time. I may have a lot of other stuff to accomplish before I get to kids. Whenever you find time, just right. If I have a girl she is probably going to be really rebellious. She is like a bundle of karma is. I want him to Barbados. 
I certainly have the right to be a parent child. 'Oh, I can, because I just can not alone be the sperm donor. "Because of my pride and independence to say to me selfish Myself, but to be fair. I'm just saying I'd be able to handle as it comes my way, but marriage and children will be in a perfect book. 
I want to break your bubble but I'm dating a woman {response to the joke when questioned about the rumored relationship}! 
[In collaboration with Britney Spears]: I was one of the fans that they want to work with me last week to ask the most popular names in Brittany. It is very unusual because they do not perform the function of Brittany. I want to be a part of the song she was really good. She's starting to really like the song, but she sang it, it was a different story when you really want to be a part of it to her. So because they look really special and really pop female artists with more than two songs. Just call 'R & B' for us. 
I can not believe he can see how he pulled out of it the way [Chris Brown (Chris Brown)]. Even when it seems like the world is against him you know? I really like the music he's putting out. I'm a fan of his stuff. I have always been a fan. Clearly there was some resentment toward him for a while, for obvious reasons I am. But I've put that behind me. Took too much of my time. Was too much anger. I'm really excited to see the breakthrough he's had in his career. I would not wish anything horrible for him. Not absolute. I never. {2011}. 
I think that Madonna was a great inspiration to me, especially on my earlier work. If I need to investigate the changes in her over time I have her clothing style and music with success every time she thought of re-creation. Entertainment was keeping the real power in the world at the same time. 
Was a sense that this could be a record-because the only person that actually happened [in the music recording with Chris Brown (Chris Brown) and 2012 - had reached out to him for what a 'birthday cake' person this would be despite everything else - just a musician. I know that I was thinking about the rapper Chris Brown (Chris Brown) Sexy R & B artist out right now too much time with you. I won him on the track and then 'Why do not my tracks rimikseueul?' He like It was a trade-off. We made ​​this record. One for my fans. One of the ways that you can come up with a fan we fans of his. There should be no breaks. You know? It's music and it is sin. 
[On her 2012 weight loss - Five Factor Diet, I went on a journey has come straight from the window after that. I mean what kind of life it is difficult to schedule is crazy. So I really can not continue to lose weight have no idea how. It's actually pretty annoying because now I have no heart no more ass. I had already started chest. So annoying! I'm eating everything! {March 2012} 
[In which she criticized the reunion of 2012, after the record with Chris Brown (Chris Brown) and those with] I respect what other people say. The bottom line is that everyone thinks differently. It is very difficult for me to accept, but I get it. People are wasting their time away from the blog and eventually any and all right to complain. I do not hate them. I am still the same person, because tomorrow is going to be. I'll do what I want to do still. 
Especially when the full Photoshop [When asked if she was revealing clothes posing with confidence. I'm comfortable in my underwear around the right people. 
Mom would kill me if I posed nude. She raised me on certain criteria. 
Fly around my head, because I feel like you know me when he calls me robinreul people. But people [Create your own tend Rihanna. Robin is who I am. Rihanna - Who's That I think is. 
[Her style icon - who knows who did it the best ever? Diana. She was like - she killed it. All right shape. She was dressed in her gangster. She had a crazy hat. She's got the oversized jacket. I love everything she's wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment