Wednesday 3 September 2014

Megan Fox

Megan-Fox-nice-pic-and-new-HD-wallpaper-21


The American actress and model born May 16, 1986 {} Megan Denise Fox. Started her acting career in 2001, and had a regular role on Hope & Faith television sitcom with a few small TV and movie roles she is. In 2004, her role in the teen comedy film debut in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen she is. In 2007 show the love interest of Shia LaBeouf's character in her breakout role in the blockbuster action movie Transformers disaster Michaela her. Reprized her role in the 2009 sequel, Transformers Fox: revenge of the fallen. Since 2009 she has the body of a black comedy horror film starring Jennifer eponymous protagonist is. Fox is also one of the sex symbol of the modern woman is considered to have emerged, such as Maxim and FHM magazine Rolling Stone. 

Personal life: 

Met on the set of Hope & Faith after Fox began dating actor Brian Austin Green in 2004; He has over 30 reports stated that they were 18 years it has been engaged in November 2009 and February 1, 2010 reported that Fox was terminated their marriage [80] before being engaged again in June 2006, she later refused to continue due to a wedding on June 24, 2010 Four Seasons Resort Maui in 2006 and engaged couples in private events. They have two sons, Noah Shannon Green {} Born Sept. 27, 2012, and married her green greenery ransom Fox .Through {born February 12, 2014} the son Kassius Green stepmother is actress Vanessa Marcil and also historical relationship Giovinazzo {a} was born in 2002. It was targeted by a group known as the strength of the 'bling ring' in the green house fashion motivated offenders, because she lived with him in 2009, Fox. 

Fox drug statement: legalization of the claim that "I was a drug I're gonna know I do not like them, 'This is going to be the first in line to buy a pack of joints do not consider it her medication she smokes marijuana. I support. [89] She "expressed a distrust and dislike of the 20 boys' all men -slash-, especially anything" man is a waste of time in the young Men general statement [90] they provide conversation not; they immature woman, I do not particularly trust in the industry because of better opportunities and feel the thrill of his people as "she also expressed a distrust against women 'is very competitive and I'm just not interested'. 


Megan-Fox-nice-pic-and-new-HD-wallpaper-22



Megan-Fox-nice-pic-and-new-HD-wallpaper-23



Megan-Fox-nice-pic-and-new-HD-wallpaper-24



Megan-Fox-nice-pic-and-new-HD-wallpaper-25




Megan-Fox-nice-pic-and-new-HD-wallpaper-26



Megan-Fox-nice-pic-and-new-HD-wallpaper-27



Megan-Fox-nice-pic-and-new-HD-wallpaper-28

Mentioned that training in the interview with Fox GQ magazine September 2008. She fell in love and wanted to build a relationship with a female stripper when she was 18 years old she is. She added the show Olivia Wilde and Jenna Jameson interest 'born with the ability to appeal to both men and women, all human capacity "to describe the experience of using this for her faith. "I have no doubt in my mind about being bisexual: May 22, 2009 she confirmed her bisexuality statement. But I'm also a hypocrite: I slept with a man, and that they also would not want to sleep with a woman and sleeping man means, and people will not date a woman with a positive, because it was so dirty. In the June 2009 issue of ELLE She was a stripper and she said that the case of distortion of the relationship given "ears-up version" of her past, which have certain male writers - "They're boys; They are easy for fun. I talk and eat from my hand. No, it is all true. In fact, most of it is ridiculous. "[90] said the fox," I said, not my girlfriend, she is! I just love her, and said he loved her. The real story is more sobering. It's a fantasy story sexy fun time. But I'm not telling you GQ. "

You will not believe she said was not mentioned in particular social, but I can not go out Fox. I am his only goal is to sex drunk people do not like to sweat. I play dice with the home computer. Color me mine, I go one day to the all porcelain. "[96] she said, 'I can go a week without notifying the other person of the day. "She is no comment 'I do not really desirable, I do not socialize at home, I've always antisocial. I like my late teens and early clubs and parties and stuff never '[98] She also claimed that she had a life full of two men with her ​​sexual -' even. My childhood sweetheart and Brian. I can not have sex with someone you do not love me. The idea makes me sick. I've never been this close to having even one night. "

Was listening to Britney Spears songs while she developed a fear of flying at the age of 20, and to overcome the fear of flying Fox. She is also a compulsive addition to her hitting the thumb in the form of anxiety disorder and self-harming danjijeung that have low self-esteem that she is open to admit: 

And ... I do not want to elaborate. I would not call myself cutter. They go through different phases when the woman is miserable and whether the eating disorder, or else grow to dabble in cutting. I'm really insecure about everything. But I like to see what things I like and things I hate. My hair is good. Good clear color of the eyes. Too small. But overall I'm very excited about the whole thing. I do not think ill of ridicule ... I feel I'm worth nothing all the time. I have a lot of self-loathing. Does not keep me from self-hatred is happy. But that does not mean that I do not struggle. I am very weak. But I can be aggressive, domineering hurt too selfish. I'm emotionally unpredictable and all over the place. I've been to control. 

It is very important to her Christian faith, she's still Fox in January, said it will continue to Esquire in 2013, such as Marilyn Monroe, Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears have her way. She also said that she was still speaking in tongues. 'I'm in control of my body feels like it "he said. "And I know that I will be able to go to church to use the dialect you think? I understand there is the peace of mind you. I was raised to believe that you are safe in the hands of God. But I do not feel safe myself. "

No comments:

Post a Comment