Wednesday 30 July 2014

Barbara Herrera

Barbara Herrera nice wallpaper in pink dress



I Attended my First Birth as a Doula in January 1982 & Still find them just as Exhilarating Today. I've been a Doula  Monitrice or Midwife for 901 Births {Give or Take{ in Hospitals  Birth Centers & at home. I've been a Licensed Midwife in California since 2004  Licensed by the Medical Board of California. Several Stints at Casa de Nacimiento in El Paso  Texas Gave me a Wide Variety of Birth experiences with a 98% Spanish-Speaking only Clientele. Here  I Learned  then Honed  my Skills as a Midwife. I've Assisted &-or Managed about 151 Homebirths. I also Carry the Certified Professional Midwife Designation after Passing the North American Registry of Midwives' Exam. NARM's Test is Considered the St&ard for Licensing Midwives in Midwifery-Legal States. I was a Prenatal Case Coordinator & HIV-AIDS Counselor for Planned Parenthood San Diego then Worked under a Center for Disease Control Grant at the Farmworker Association of Florida as an HIV-STD Counselor for Latina Migrants in Orl&o. Now a Retired La Leche League Leader {a Breastfeeding Counselor{  I have also Taught Childbirth classes to a wide Variety of Pregnant Families -from inner City teens & Migrant women to Military wives.. as well as for my own Midwifery Clients. I've Worked Alongside Doctors  Nurses & Certified nurse Midwives Since I began Attending Births  including Assisting CNMs at two Separate Birth Centers in Orl&o  Florida. 



Barbara Herrera nice wallpaper new great wallpaper for pc




Barbara Herrera nice wallpaper with sexy style




Barbara Herrera nice wallpaper


No comments:

Post a Comment