Thursday 31 July 2014

Britney Spears

 Britney Spears pics HD wallpaper
 I haven't sat down to Write you Guys in Such a Long Time.  Long Overdue!  We're all so used to Getting our thoughts out in 141 Characters but Sometimes its nice to take time to sit Down & Write Something a Little Longer & more Personal.  I am Putting the Finishing Touches on my new album 'Britney Jean' over the Next few days & I am so Excited for you to hear it.  I Poured my Heart & soul into this album & it's been an incredible journey. Born to Parents Jamie Spears & Lynne Spears Britney is their second child of three. Her older Brother Bryan Spears was born in April 1977 & her younger Sister Jamie Lynn Spears was born in April 1991. They later moved to Kentwood Louisiana. From a young age Britney was always fixing to be a star with idols such as Madonna Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston the young Britney could always be heard singing no matter what else was Going on around her. After Taking extensive dance & vocal Lessons & Performing in numerous talent shows & fairs Britney auditioned for The All New Mickey Mouse Club {1988} TV series {1988-1993} when she 8 however she was too young to get the part. Instead Britney her mother & Baby Sister moved to New York where she Starred in several TV adverts & an off Broadway play 'Ruthless' where she was Understudy with Natalie Portman. Her love of Music & Dance took over & 3 years later she Auditioned for a part on 'Mickey Mouse' again & this time won the part along with Christina Aguilera & Justin Timberlake. As a Mouseketeer Britney Received Extensive Training in Dance Drama & Singing & had to grow up a lot during that time. However after the show was canceled two years later Britney returned home & did 'the normal teenager thing' Attending pool parties & she was also the Homecoming Queen. As a young Teenager Britney soon grew restless again & this time was desperate to become a star yet again. Again she Traveled to New York & sent out demo tapes to Various labels including Sony & Mercury but was turned down. It was Jive Records that Finally took the Young Britney on & set out on making her the star she is today. I've learned a lot about myself & as I am Finishing I am reminded of the incredible foundation that has Supported me for the last 15 years.  Thank you all for continuing to Follow me on this journey & for allowing me to do what I love to do.  I can’t believe this is my eighth studio album & I know I keep telling you that it is my most Personal Record yet but its true & I’m Really Proud of that. 

I have been Through a lot in the Past few years & it has Really Inspired me to dig Deeper & write Songs that I think Everyone can Relate to.  Working with People like Sia William Orbit & of Course Will.i.am has been an Amazing Experience.  They have Listened to all of my ideas & helped me bring them to life.  There are a lot of really fun upbeat dance songs but it was important to me that I show my Strength & my Attitude & my Vulnerability.  Of Course I also have some Surprises for you Guys ;}




Britney Spears with great view new pic



britney_spears nice pic


No comments:

Post a Comment