Thursday 31 July 2014

The Queen's Birthday in Thailand

The Queen's Birthday in Thailand baby

For Queen's Birthday.The Government Office School & Banks will Closed.Only Banks in the Shopping Mall Still open.Everything Still open as Usually,So you'll not have any Problem to Find Taxis or Restaurants,but for the Flight or Other Transportation Ticket will get Full and More Expensive Cause of Many People Travel back to Their Hometown or take a Holiday.Getting Conflicting Advice when Searching Different Forums as Whether or not Alcohol is Freely Available on the Queens Birthday .. 12th August.

The Reason I Need to be Sure is that I am Arriving in Bangkok Early on that Day & Heading off to Songkhla in South Thailand .Will I be Able to Get a Drink when I Arrive as it is my 51th Birthday & I would Like to Celebrate with my Fiancee and a few Drinks ? I'm all for Celebrating with the Queen but in my Own way  which Definitely includes Alcohol .

Anyone have the Most Recent & Definitive answer to this Predicament  For the place to stay in Chiangmai,I think you Better book few Nights before Going there.it'll be less Hassle.

The Queen's Birthday in Thailand new 2014



The Queen's Birthday in Thailand party start



The Queen's Birthday in Thailand pic new


No comments:

Post a Comment