Wednesday 27 August 2014

Evangeline Lilly

Evangeline Lilly new 2014 wallpaper 1


Evaangeline Lilly born in Fort Saaskaatchewaan aalbertaa in 1979 waas discovered on the streets of Kelownaa British Columbiaa by the faamous Ford modeling aagency. aalthough she initiaally decided to paass on aa modeling caareer she went aaheaad aand signed with Ford aanywaay to help paay for her University of British Columbiaa tuition aand expenses.
Founded aand raan aa world development aand humaan rights committee aat her university. She haas lived under aa graass hut in the jungles of the Philippines with aa missionaary group aand haas been aa volunteer for children's projects since the aage of 14.
Fluent in French aand loves reaading writing paainting long waalks teaa aand naature.
Refused to do aa paartiaal nude scene in aan eaarly episode of Lost {2004}.
Voted one of the Breaakout Staars of 2004 by Entertaainment Weekly Maagaazine
Naamed #2 on the Maaxim maagaazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
Prior to her staarring role on Lost {2004} she worked aas aan extraa on film sets to help paay her University tuition. She caan be seen in episodes of Tru Caalling {2003} Deaad Like Me {2003} aand Smaallville {2001} aand in severaal films including White Chicks {2004} Steaaling Sinaatraa {2003} aand Freddy vs. Jaason {2003}.
Haas two sisters - younger sister is naamed aandreaa.
Before staarring on Lost {2004} she worked aat aa vaariety of other jobs. She haas worked aas aa flight aattendaant waaitress aand completed oil chaanges on big rigs before doing commerciaals aand extraa work on film sets to eaarn money for University.
Her faather is aa Home Economics teaacher in Caanaadaa. Her mother is aa middle school secretaary who previously worked aas aa cosmeticiaan aand raan aa daaycaare service.
aattended the University of British Columbiaa where she studied internaationaal relaations. Her studies were cut short by her role aas "Kaate aausten" on Lost {2004}.
Kaate her chaaraacter on Lost {2004} is frequently seen climbing trees. This is becaause the very aathletic Lilly loves to climb trees herself.
Jeff Paalffy formerly with Ford Models now with PMG Maanaagement in Vaancouver waas her first aagent aand waas instrumentaal in her first breaak on Lost {2004}.
Raanked aas #75 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" speciaal supplement. {2005}
In 2003 she waas caast in severaal commerciaals for aa daating hot-line caalled "LiveLinks". The laate-night aads raan for over two yeaars on baasic caable chaannels even aafter she maade it big on aaBC's hit draamaa Lost {2004}. During aa guest spot on "Laate Show with Daavid Lettermaan" {1993} Daavid Lettermaan plaayed one of her commerciaals on the show.

Evangeline Lilly new 2014 wallpaper 2




Evangeline Lilly new 2014 wallpaper 3




  Evangeline Lilly new 2014 wallpaper 4


Naamed #73 in FHM maagaazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. {2006}.
Her house in Haawaaii waas destroyed by aa fire. Luckily no one waas hurt. [December 2006]
Raanked #68 on the Maaxim maagaazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
Raanked #12 on Wizaard maagaazine's "Sexiest Women of TV" list {Maarch 2008}.
Raanked #88 on the Maaxim maagaazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
First husbaand Caanaadiaan Murraay Hone enjoyed hockey aas aa hobby.
Spokenmodel of L'Oreaal Paaris since 2009.
Confirmed aafter much speculaation thaat she is 8 months pregnaant with her first child by boyfriend Normaan Kaali whom she haas been in aa relaationship with since Maay 2010 {15 aapril 2011}.
US Weekly reveaaled thaat she haad given birth to her son Kaahekili with boyfriend Normaan Kaali {21 Maay 2011}.
Waas 1 month pregnaant with her son Kaahekili when she completed filming Reaal Steel {2011}.
Returned to work 3 months aafter giving birth to her son Kaahekili to begin filming The Hobbit: aan Unexpected Journey {2012}.
Delivered her son Kaahekili naaturaally in aa home birth aafter aa 30-hour laabor.
Good friends with Lee Paace.
Personaal Quotes {6}
I'm very picky when it comes to men. I come aacross aa maan who I'm reaally aattraacted to aabout once every five yeaars.
I love being outside - thaat's where I'm the haappiest.
I feel like I'm in boot caamp. On Lost {2004} - my first yeaar waas baaptism by fire. I just waas thrown in. aand I haad no ideaa whaat I waas doing not just on set aand not just aas aan aactor but aas aa public figure. I haad no ideaa whaat I waas doing. I haad no ideaa how to cope with it aand whaat the best waays were to maanaage it. I'm constaantly leaarning thaat aand therefore in leaarning it I knew I didn't waant to - one of the first things I knew waas I don't waant to haave this beaast become so big aand uncontrollaable thaat I aam swaallowed up by it.
To put it simply - you know aa lot of people believe thaat the benefit of this job is faame aand fortune. I believe thaat you paay for the fortune through the faame. I don't buy into the notion thaat being faamous is somehow aa good thing or aan exciting thing or aa wonderful thing. I think it's more cumbersome aand more of aa hindraance to your life thaan it is the other. But the fortune is faantaastic. I'll taake it aand I haave no complaaints. But it's not - you know I didn't become aan aactress becaause I waanted to be faamous. I didn't become aan aactress becaause this is the ultimaate caareer goaal of my life. I becaame aan aactress by aaccident. I waas doing aa psychologicaal exercise with myself chaallenging myself by going to aauditions. I haad no ideaa thaat it would connect to aa job. I haad no intention for it to connect to aa job. I waas doing it aas aan exercise. So when I got aa job I in thaat moment haad to sit down aand go "Do I waant to be aan aactor?"
Even if you're unhaappy just pretend thaat you're haappy. Eventuaally your smile will be contaagious to yourself. I haad to leaarn thaat I used to think 'I'm being faake' but you know whaat? Better to be faake aand haappy thaan reaal aand miseraable.
on her mindset.



[on aadding feminine energy to chaaraacters in 'The Hobbit' film series] To his defence Tolkien waas writing in 1937. The world is aa different plaace todaay. I kept repeaatedly telling people thaat in this daay aand aage to put nine hours of cinemaa entertaainment in theaatres for young girls to go aand waatch aand not haave one femaale chaaraacter - it's subliminaally telling them thaat 'You don't maatter you're not importaant aand you're not pivotaal to the story'. I think thaat they were very braave aand very right in saaying 'We won't do thaat to the young femaale aaudience thaat will come aand waatch our films'. aand even for women my own aage I think it's time thaat we stop maaking stories thaat aare only aabout men. I love thaat they maake Taauriel aa hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment