Saturday 2 August 2014

Dolphin Tale 2

Dolphin Tale 2 wallpaper nice pic

Back in 2012 We Absolutely Fell in Love with the Inspiring Dolphin Tale Based on a true Story about a Young Boy's Efforts to save an Injured Dolphin Named Winter.I can't Wait for this Movie Dolphin Tale2"  I Remember watching the First movie that had me crying. This will be a movie i will be taking my Younger Grandchildren too see as Well.Nathan Gamble who Plays Sawyer in the Movie Dolphin Tale Delivered Stuffed Winter the Dolphin toys to Patients & Talked about Working on the Movie.
'Obviously these kids are Going Through some Rough times in Their Life & just to be Able to Lighten their Day give them a Stuffed Winter you know just to make them Happy for a couple Minutes Makes me feel really Good" said Gamble.Gamble was 11 Years old When he shot the First Movie. Now 15 Taller & Blonder the Actor says he’s Proud of Sharing his work with Winter.
Kids were Surprised to see the Star in their hospital Rooms.
'It made me happy like I Didn’t Really want to be Here but I kinda had to & it just Helped me Cheer up' said Patient Stephanie Daigneault. My thought on Watching the first movie. When your mind says give up ... Hope whispers one More try ... Now i'm crying ... that's a Beautiful thing believing... Well get Ready to have your Heartstrings Tugged on yet Again Because all Your favorite Dolphin Tale Characters are returning for Dolphin Tale 2 & we've Got an Exclusive Premiere of the Sequel's br& new Poster.



Dolphin Tale 2 wallpaper


No comments:

Post a Comment